18th Nordic Symposium on Catalysis - NSC2018
Please note: This page is for registration for participation only (click on "Tilmeld" to the right). Abstracts to be submitted on this website: www.nsc2018.dk
The NSC conference series is biannual and organized within the Nordic Catalysis Society framework.
The aim of the conference is to create a breeding ground for ideas by ensuring meetings between researchers and catalyst developers, from academy as well as industry, within all aspects of catalysis.
The conference will cover catalysis broadly and will be organized with plenary lectures, Berzelius lecture and parallel sessions with Nordic keynote lectures and accepted oral contributions covering aspects from theory and modelling to applied science and engineering. The conference language will be English.
Confirmed Plenary Speakers
• Prof. Emiel Hensen, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
• Prof. Jan-Dierk Grunwaldt, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
• Berzelius Prize Winner 2018 (to be announced)
IDA Conference Centre is located at the harbor front in central Copenhagen with easy access from Copenhagen Airport.
Deadline for abstract submission is April 15, 2018. Notification of acceptance of submitted abstracts is by May 15, 2018. More information and abstract template is available on this website: www.nsc2018.dk.
The conference fee is DKK 3,500 (until July 1, 2018) or DKK 4,500 (from July 2, 2018) and covers refreshments during scientific sessions and coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception, conference dinner as well as conference materials.
Accepted contributions can be submitted as articles for publication in a special issue of the peer-reviewed journal Topics in Catalysis.
Anders Riisager (Chair), Anker Degn Jensen, Brian Brun Hansen, Christian Damsgaard, Jakob Munkholt Christensen, Jan Rossmeisl, Martin Høj, Peter Vesborg, Susanne Mossin and Søren Kegnæs.
fra IDA Kemi
- ECOpark, Aarhus V
- onsdag d. 26. september kl. 16:45
- EY-Huset, Aarhus C.
- onsdag d. 31. oktober kl. 16:45
- Comwell Kongebrogården, Middelfart
- torsdag d. 01. november kl. 08:45
- Centralværkstedet, Aarhus C
- torsdag d. 15. november kl. 12:30
- Det Nationale Forskningscenter for Arbejdsmiljø, København Ø
- onsdag d. 21. november kl. 13:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.