AFLYST - Beyond Change Management - Aalborg
With more than 30 years of practical change experience Linda Ackerman Anderson and Dean Anderson are the authors of several books within the field of change leadership and their approach to leading change is internationally recognized.
As a participant in this workshop you will recognize the power of leadership mindset about change and what you need to do to become a better change leader.
- You will get a larger perspective on what is required to achieve consistent success in major change projects and learn a simple framework for assessing whether you are attending to all of what is required to succeed in your projects.
- You will understand the three different types of change projects and how to lead them, including learning about the common mistakes in leading transformation and what to do to avoid them.
- You will learn about a comprehensive change process model and how to tailor it to your projects and you will understand the importance of addressing the human dynamics of change.
The workshop is primarily targeted at middle managers, project managers and others participating in change projects.
The educators, Dean and Linda Anderson, will be running the workshop virtually, assisted by Henrik Dall as a moderator physically present at the workshop in Copenhagen.
Linda Ackerman Anderson and Dean Anderson are founders of Being First, Inc., an innovative change leadership development and transformational change consulting firm.
Linda and Dean are the authors of “Beyond Change Management: How to Achieve Breakthrough Results through Conscious Change Leadership” and “The Change Leader’s Roadmap: How to Navigate Your Organization’s Transformation”, both now in their second editions.
Henrik Dall is an expert in change leadership and director in Valcon A/S. Henrik has more than 20 years of leadership experience. The last 15 years has been devoted to working with the management of large scale change in public and private companies. Henrik is co-editor of the Danish translation of “Beyond Change Management”: “Nøglen til Ledelse af Forandring”, 2011, Gyldendal Business.
As a participant in this workshop you will be able to purchase “Nøglen til Ledelse af Forandring“ for 299 DKK. (Normal price 399 DKK.).You will get the book at the workshop.
Organized together with Valcon Management consultants.
If you are not able to be at any of these locations, you can watch the event from your pc or device anywhere, as the event will be transmittet as a webinar as well - Event Number 994909
Text Reminder: If you wich to recieve a text reminder a few days prior to the event, then check the box "SMS reminder" when you sign up.
fra IDA Lederforum Nordjylland
- AAU, Aalborg Øst
- torsdag d. 22. marts kl. 17:05
- Institut for Byggeri og Anlæg, Aalborg Øst
- onsdag d. 04. april kl. 16:30
- IDA Aalborg, Aalborg
- torsdag d. 19. april kl. 17:00
- IDA, København V
- torsdag d. 17. maj kl. 17:00
- IDA Aalborg, Aalborg
- torsdag d. 20. september kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.