AFLYST - PD615 - BPV Code, Section III, Division 1: Class 1, 2, & 3 Piping Design Combo Course
Created to save participants time and money, this course is a back-to-back offering of “ASME Section III, Division 1, Class 1 Piping Design” (PD599) and “ASME Section III, Division 1, Class 2 & 3 Piping Design” (PD600). Take these courses as a combo and save up to $395 (these courses may be taken separately in the U.S., only).
PD599 provides information and instruction on the design and construction of nuclear power plant piping systems consistent with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section III, Division 1, Subsection NB. The course incorporates a brief historical perspective on the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC) as well as a general overview of the Code. PD600 focuses on the appropriate use of the ASME BPVC Section III, Division 1, Subsection NC and ND for the design and construction of Class 2/3 piping systems.
See each individual course for more detailed information.
You Will Learn To:
- Describe the overview of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Identify Code requirements for Class 1 Piping Design Specifications
- Describe Class 1 Piping Design by Rule (NB-3600)
- Describe Class 1 Piping Design by Analysis (NB-3200)
- Describe Class 2/3 Piping Design by Rule methods
- Identify Class 2/3 pipe supports design requirements
- Identify Selected individual piping component design requirements
- Describe the design of a simple Class 2/3 piping system
- Describe “non-Code,” but related nuclear piping design issues
Please click HERE to view the course outline.
Who Should Attend
Design and mechanical engineers, QA and inspection personnel, reactor engineers, welding engineers, operations engineers.
This is an intermediate level course for Mechanical and Civil Engineers who are or will be directly or indirectly involved in the design, analysis, or construction of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Safety Class 1, 2 & 3 piping systems. Participants are expected to have at least one year of experience in the design, maintenance, or operation of a nuclear power reactor facility.
For venue information, please click HERE.
- Course Type: Public Course
- Course Number: PD615
- Language: English
Registration For more information on ASME Training & Decelopment or if you have questions please contact:
There is no registation on www.ida.dk. Please register directly at ASME to attend.
Phone: + 32 2 743 1543
Fax: + 32 2 743 1578
For more information on ASME Training & Decelopment or if you have questions please contact:
fra IDA Mechanical
- IDA Mødecenter, København V
- onsdag d. 21. november kl. 16:45
- IDA Mødecenter, København V
- mandag d. 26. november kl. 17:45
- Teknologisk Institut, Taastrup
- torsdag d. 29. november kl. 09:00
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium, København V
- søndag d. 02. december kl. 09:30
- DTU, Lyngby
- onsdag d. 05. december kl. 08:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.