Blockchain in production and supply chain
Blockchain is mostly known for the technology underlying Bitcoin, Ethereum and a wide range of other cryptocurrencies. Blockchain, based on the so called distributed ledger technology (DLT), has captured not only the interest of people looking at digital currencies, but also governments and multinational companies interested in using the technology to increase efficiency, streamlining business processes and navigating in a constantly changing landscape.
In this one-hour presentation you will learn:
What is Blockchain?
What are the current applications?
What problems does it solve?
As well as diving deeper into a couple of examples where the technology is being developed and implemented for production and supply chain purposes.
Particularly, how the technology is being used with;
- Proving the origin of products and materials
- Verifying the source and authenticity of data
- Reducing transaction costs, errors, time consumption and paperwork in supply chain networks
- Managing assets, identity and property rights
- Securing data
- Managing smart energy grids and prosumers.
fra IDA Mechanical
- Andelslandsbyen Nyvang, Holbæk
- søndag d. 05. august kl. 10:00
- IDA, København V
- tirsdag d. 04. september kl. 16:45
- IDA Mødecenter, København V
- onsdag d. 05. september kl. 16:45
- Novenco-Building , Næstved
- onsdag d. 12. september kl. 17:00
- EY Huset, Aarhus C
- onsdag d. 19. september kl. 16:45
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.