Design and fabr. of pressure vessels & Inspection, repairs, alter (PD443)
PD442 is based on the rules for pressure vessel design and construction, serving as a comprehensive introduction to the requirements of Section VIII, Division 1 including background, organization, design, materials, fabrication, inspection, testing and documentation of pressure vessels. PD441 is a comprehensive introduction to the requirements of various codes and standards, regarding inspection, repairs and alterations of pressure equipment, and in particular, pressure vessels. A calculator is required. See each individual course for more detailed information.
You Will Learn To:
- Describe the background of the Code
- Explain how to apply the Code rules to more common design and fabrication situations
- Identify the calculations for some of the loadings and situations not addressed by the Code
- Describe the preparation of design specifications, design reports, data reports, and other documentation
- Describe the latest developments in the rapidly advancing field of pressure equipment inspection and repairs
- Identify the work being performed by API, ASME, and PVRC in the related areas.
- Identify the post-construction Codes and Standards and the interrelation of various documents
- Explain the responsibilities of the users, manufacturers, repair organizations, regulatory agencies and authorized inspectors
- Explain how to obtain a National Board stamp
- Identify detailed requirements of the NBIC
- Explain the differences between the NBIC and API-510
- Identify and provide examples of repairs, alterations and the documentation requirements for each
- Describe introductory portions of the ASME post-construction standards
- Provide examples demonstrating the application of the rules
Who Should Attend?
Those involved with the purchase, design, fabrication, or inspection of pressure vessels. Some technical background will be helpful, but attendees are not required to have an Engineering degree or previous work experience in the subject matter.
fra IDA Mechanical
- EY Huset, Aarhus C
- onsdag d. 28. februar kl. 16:45
- EY-Huset, Aarhus C.
- torsdag d. 01. marts kl. 17:00
- Teknologisk Institut, Taastrup
- mandag d. 05. marts kl. 09:30
- Teknologisk Institut - Aarhus, Aarhus C
- onsdag d. 14. marts kl. 09:00
- Hotel Nyborg Strand, Nyborg
- onsdag d. 14. marts kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.