From University to Job - Event at IDA, Copenhagen
In fact, it's a good idea to start, even before you get started with the thesis. Once the special process really starts, there is not much time to think about how to make your resume stand out from the pile of other applicants how your application shows you are able to solve the tasks or how to prepare yourself for all the hard questions for the job interview.
All that and more, you can get answers to "From University to Job".
The event gives you knowledge and advice on
· Trends in the job market
· How to write a good application / CV / LinkedIn?
· What can you expect to earn? And how do you negotiate pay?
· How do you get a network that can be used to find the dream job?
· What rules and requirements are there from the unemployment fund , if you will receive unemployment benefit for a period of time?
The event is expected to last approx. 3 hours. Subsequently, the teachers will be present to answer any questions and it is also an obvious opportunity to network with fellow students who are also going to work with the job search.
We offer Breakfast from 8:30. and later there will be sandwiches and something to drink ...
If you have questions about the event, you are welcome to write to Ole Kannegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A "NO SHOW" fee of 150, - is required, so please report cancellation if you are prevented and another might be able to get your seat.
We look forward to seeing you.
Read more about job search, advice, etc. on ida.dk.
fra Kurser for studerende
- Musikhuset Esbjerg, Esbjerg
- mandag d. 19. november kl. 19:00
- AU Herning, Herning
- tirsdag d. 20. november kl. 16:00
- HCØ , København S
- tirsdag d. 20. november kl. 17:30
- Biocenter, KU, København N
- onsdag d. 21. november kl. 10:00
- VIA University College, Horsens
- onsdag d. 21. november kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.