Functional Proteome Research
The 2. Nordic Proteomics Symposium is held in Copenhagen Denmark, 27.-29. November 2011. The meeting is hosted by the Swedish-, Danish-, Norwegian-, and Finnish Proteomics Societies and the overall theme is "Functional Proteome Research", a theme that will serve as a platform for scientific interactions, discussions and debates, challenging the scientific frontiers in modern clinical, preclinical and biological proteomics research.
We are proud to announce the following confirmed prominent speakers:
- Leigh Anderson, Plasma Proteome Institute, Washington D.C, USA
- Ruedi Aebersold, ETH, Zurich, Switzerland
- Mattias Mann, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany and Center for Protein Research, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sophia Hober, KTH, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Johan Malmström, Lund University, Sweden
- Poul Nissen, University of Aarhus, Denmark
- Benedikt Kessler, University of Oxford, England
- Thomas E. Fehniger, Tallinn University, Tallinn, Estonia
- Mathias Selbach, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC) Berlin-Buch, Germany
- Marius Ueffing, Helmholtz Zentrum München, Munich, Germany and University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
- Marcus Bantscheff, Cellzome AG, Heidelberg, Germany
- Ben Garcia, Princeton, USA
- Josh Coon, Central Michigan University, Michigan, USA
Registration and more information at www.nordicproteomics2011.org
We look forward to meeting you all in beautiful Copenhagen in November!
György Marko-Varga, Michael Sundström, Jesper Olsen
Chairmen of the 2nd Nordic Proteomics Symposium
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.