How to ensure IT suppliers deliver long-lasting value
When asked about the quality of IT systems, different stakeholders will have different opinions about what is really important. Typically, their opinion is based on their worst recent experience. End users will talk about lack of performance or dreadful user experience, while operational staff will complain about lack of reliability or cryptic log statements. Unless instructed otherwise, project managers will only care about functionality - I'm sure you've heard the question: "Does it work yet?". And what about the CIO, how should he/she keep control?
'Quality as an after-thought' is not a winning strategy. Mark Hissink Muller from SIG Nordics will discuss how to objectify and measure quality and use these metrics during systems development, so your team or supplier can go as fast as humanly possible in a sustainable pace.
- CIOs who want to keep their job;
- Project managers who want to understand what they are managing and want to deliver long-lasting value;
- Quality Assurance staff who want to learn why it makes sense to open the black box;
- Software architects who want to convey the importance of a solid solution architecture to their business peers;
- Software development line management who want to increase the productivity and output of their development staff;
- Anyone who wants to participate in a discussion about what works and does not work.
Presenter: Mark Hissink Muller, SIG Nordics
Arranged by: Diego Børresen Lladó (IDA IT)
Free attendance for IDA-IT and DIT members.
fra IDA IT
- DTU Diplom, Ballerup
- mandag d. 20. august kl. 16:00
- INCUBA A/S , Aarhus N.
- tirsdag d. 21. august kl. 09:00
- Københavns Universitet, Frederiksberg
- onsdag d. 22. august kl. 09:00
- Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center, København V
- tirsdag d. 28. august kl. 09:00
- EY Huset, Aarhus C
- tirsdag d. 28. august kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.