How to Solve Problems with Deep Learning - Workshop in Aarhus
Medarrangører: IDA Fremtidsteknologi, IT Gruppen, IDA Østjylland
In this hands-on course, you will learn the basics of deep learning by training and deploying neural networks.
Beginners will learn what deep learning is and discover how easy it is to get started.
Experienced developers or data scientists will learn to use and appreciate DIGIT, which is a free and interactive tool for easy prototyping, training and deployment of deep neural networks.
You will learn how to:
- Implement common deep learning workflows, such as image classification and object detection.
- Experiment with data, training parameters, network structure and other strategies to increase performance and capability.
- Deploy your neural networks to start solving real-world problems.
After completing the course, you will receive a certificate from NVIDIA DLI.Instructor
Henrik Pedersen (PhD) is a Senior Computer Vision Engineer at the Alexandra Institute. Over his career, Henrik has been in various academic positions, covering research and teaching in computer vision and deep learning. His interests lie in exploring deep learning techniques for object detection and recognition using photorealistic, synthetic images for training. Henrik is an experienced educator and has played a key role in building up the vibrant deep learning community at the Alexandra Institute.Agenda
- 9:00 - Deep Learning Demystified and Applied Deep Learning (lecture)
- 9:45 - Break
- 10:00 - Image Classification with DIGITS (lab*)
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - Object Detection with DIGITS (lab*)
- 15:00 - Break
- 15:15 - Neural Network Deployment with DIGITS and TensorRT (lab*)
- 17:30 - End
Deep learning is popular right now because it is easy and it works.
Traditional machine learning uses handwritten feature extraction and modality-specific machine learning algorithms to label images or recognise voices. That is a lot of work, and you need to be a machine learning expert!!!
Today’s advanced deep neural networks use algorithms, big data and the computational power of the GPU to change this dynamic. You do not need to be an expert to get started with deep learning. All you need is data.
* Please note that attendees MUST bring their own laptops.
Prerequisites: Programming skills (C/C++, Python or similar)
Duration: 8 hours
Framework: Caffe, NVIDIA DIGITS™
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
For registration purposes your contact information will be shared with the Alexandra Institute. This workshop is organised by The Alexandra Institute and NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI).
fra IDA IT
- DTU Diplom, Ballerup
- mandag d. 20. august kl. 16:00
- INCUBA A/S , Aarhus N.
- tirsdag d. 21. august kl. 09:00
- Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center, København V
- tirsdag d. 28. august kl. 09:00
- EY Huset, Aarhus C
- tirsdag d. 28. august kl. 17:00
- IDA Mødecenter, København V
- onsdag d. 29. august kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.