Leadership and tools for success – seminar
It is noticed that there are people who seem to achieve success very easily – they get interesting assignments, they thrive and grow. Then there are these that work hard, but hardly move in 10 years. Even having the same educational background does not result in the same level of accomplishment. Why is this huge variation in success?
This 2 hour seminar will zoom in on this topic – and present a practical approach for you to become more successful. Some of the main topics:
- What is leadership?
- Who are leaders – and who are not ?
- How do you lead yourself short- and long-term ?
- How do you personally accomplish your goals ?
The speaker for this event is Keld Jansaa (LinkedIn profile). He is a senior consultatnt at Lars Rüger HR A/S. Since 1996 he is working primarily with Danish companies, partially in development, partially in Human Resources. His goal is to ensure that the employees and the company are working at optimum efficiency to achieve corporate goals.
Place: VIA University College, Horsens, 3rd floor, room D.301
fra Kurser for studerende
- Musikhuset Esbjerg, Esbjerg
- mandag d. 19. november kl. 19:00
- AU Herning, Herning
- tirsdag d. 20. november kl. 16:00
- HCØ , København S
- tirsdag d. 20. november kl. 17:30
- VIA University College, Horsens
- onsdag d. 21. november kl. 17:00
- Københavns Universitet, Frederiksberg
- onsdag d. 21. november kl. 18:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.