Massage techniques for the busy student
As a student, you spend many hours per week sedentary. You are often sitting unsuitable on horizontal surfaces and looking at a computer screen or in filled lecture rooms where there is practically no room for stretching your arms. This often causes tension in the shoulder / neck region and / or in the back and lower back. These tensions can be painful and leads to bad posture which effects the entire body. When you are living a busy life, there is also little time for strengthening your muscles. All this put together can give many physical distress during your studies and later on in your life.
Output of the event
- Relevant massage techniques to lessen pain
- Knowledge of human superficial anatomy in the shoulders, back and pelvic region
- Knowledge about correct ergonomics for a busy work/ student life
Katarina Borregaard has previously studied physiotheraphy and is currently working with arthritis patients. She has a diploma as a sports-masseuse and an extensive knowledge of human anatomy.
There will be a sandwich for each participant.
H.C. Ørsteds instituttet, lokale A102
Universitetsparken 5, 2100 København Ø
fra Studieudvalg, IDA Sjælland
- Frederiksberg Campus, Frederiksberg C
- torsdag d. 22. marts kl. 19:00
- AAU-CPH, København SV
- tirsdag d. 17. april kl. 17:00
- Studenterhuset RUC, Roskilde
- torsdag d. 19. april kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.