PD665 - BPV Code, Section I: Power Boilers
ASME codes and standards are the most widely used in the world for the design, operation, maintenance, and repair of power boilers, pressure vessels and nuclear facilities.
This course will provide the participant with a detailed knowledge of the responsibilities of personnel involved in the manufacturing, fabrication and examination of new power boiler plant components and new construction activity as defined by Section I of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC).
The objective of the course is to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the requirements for design and construction of power boilers in accordance with Section I of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code.
Students will receive the most recent edition of the B&PVC Section I: Rules for Construction of Power Boilers.
You Will Learn To:
- Describe the purpose of the Sections of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code
- Explain the rules and requirements in Section I for the design and construction of power boilers
- Describe the use of Section II Materials and their allowable stresses
- Explain the basic rules for fabrication of power boilers
- Describe be the process for quality control and certification in Section I
Please click HERE to view the course outline.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for engineers, managers and quality personnel who are involved in manufacturing, fabrication and examination of components or parts, for power boilers or the construction of a power boiler built to the requirements of U.S. Codes & Standards. It is also valuable for those who are or will be directly or indirectly involved in the design, analysis, construction, maintenance or operation of a power boiler.
For venue information, please click HERE.
- Course Type: Public Course
- Course Number: PD665
- Language: English
Registration For more information on ASME Training & Decelopment or if you have questions please contact:
There is no registation on www.ida.dk. Please register directly at ASME to attend.
Phone: + 32 2 743 1543
Fax: + 32 2 743 1578
For more information on ASME Training & Decelopment or if you have questions please contact:
fra IDA Mechanical
- EnergyHub, Nordhavn
- onsdag d. 23. maj kl. 16:00
- EnergyHub, Nordhavn
- onsdag d. 23. maj kl. 18:00
- IDA Mødecenter, København V
- mandag d. 28. maj kl. 12:00
- Botanisk Have, København K
- onsdag d. 30. maj kl. 16:30
- Aalborg Universitet - København Campus, København SV
- onsdag d. 30. maj kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.