Pump & Valve Selection for Optimum System Performance (PD171)
This course provides an understanding of pumps, valves and how they interact for optimum system performance. Additionally, participants will receive expert guidance in making cost-effective decisions and tips for avoiding poor system operation. Learn hydraulic theory as it applies to pumps and valves, as well as criteria for their selection.
This course offers a unique opportunity to learn more about the interaction of two major equipment items and their applications.
You will learn to:
- Pick the right pump and valves for your application
- Choose the most cost effective method to pump that problem liquid
- Select the correct valve for the system
- Decide the optimum speed for application
- Determine system head losses
- Apply pumps for series and parallel operation
- Reduce equipment costs by proper selection of pumps and valves in the system
- Stop potentially expensive system malfunctions by proper equipment selection
- Save energy dollars that are wasted on improperly selected valves and pumps
Who should attend:
This course would benefit applications engineers; industrial and public works engineers and managers; general and mechanical contractor project managers and estimators; systems designers; and operations and maintenance personnel. Operations & maintenance people with less formal but hands-on technical experience will also benefit.
Bring actual problems from your job experience. Problems will be answered in class or on an individual basis, depending on the complexity of the application.
Please click HERE
fra IDA Mechanical
- EY Huset, Aarhus C
- onsdag d. 28. februar kl. 16:45
- EY-Huset, Aarhus C.
- torsdag d. 01. marts kl. 17:00
- Teknologisk Institut, Taastrup
- mandag d. 05. marts kl. 09:30
- Teknologisk Institut - Aarhus, Aarhus C
- onsdag d. 14. marts kl. 09:00
- Hotel Nyborg Strand, Nyborg
- onsdag d. 14. marts kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.