Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications
This course provides an overall understanding of the basic principles and applications of ASME Nuclear Quality Assurance. Managers, engineers, and program developers who take this 3-day course gain an enhanced understanding of ASME as an organization, its codes and standards, and the ASME Nuclear Quality Assurance code and standard NQA-1 as it is applied to nuclear facilities.
In addition to covering the NQA-1 Standard, it also provides a brief overview of sections of Section III Rules for Construction of Nuclear Facility Components of the B&PV Code as they apply ASME NQA-1for their quality assurance standard for new construction of nuclear facilities and plant modifications.
This is an intermediate level course for engineers, managers and quality personnel who are, or will be, directly or indirectly involved in manufacturing, fabrication and examination of components or structures for nuclear power facilities. Participants should have at least one year of experience in the design, construction, and operation of, or have a supporting-supplier role for, nuclear power facilities and their components.
Participants will receive a copy of the ASME NQA-1 - 2008 Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications (QA) codebook and the Participant Workbook.
You Will Learn To
- Explain the purpose of the NQA-1 Standard and its role in nuclear construction and operation
- Describe the 18 criteria basis of the NQA-1 Standard contained in Part 1
- Describe the organization of the NQA-1 Standard and the major topics (or activities) covered in the Standard
- Explain the differences between Part 1, 2, 3, and 4
Please click HERE to view the course outline.
Who Should Attend
Design, process, and quality engineers; managers, management program developers, and project managers; licensing and procurement personnel; regulators; and students and university personnel
ASME Course Number: PD 635
fra IDA Mechanical
- DOLL Living Lab / DOLL Visitor Center, Glostrup
- mandag d. 22. oktober kl. 17:00
- Expanite A/S, Hillerød
- tirsdag d. 23. oktober kl. 17:00
- IDA Mødecenter, København V
- torsdag d. 25. oktober kl. 16:45
- Teknologisk Institut, Taastrup
- mandag d. 29. oktober kl. 09:00
- EY Huset, Aarhus C
- tirsdag d. 30. oktober kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.