The title of the event is ”Breaking Currents” – an expression that can reflect both hydrologic flow and electrical current, as well as currents that break.
The title is therefore fully aligned with the ambition that is to present new talents and ideas that have not been seen or heard before and will present a strong focus on geeky, nerdy tech stuff. The salon comprises a total of five talks, which are produced professionally and will be posted online on TEDx’s global Youtube-channel. The programme will also present a more interactive session that allows for discussion and break out sessions. About TEDx Salons
A TEDx Salon is an event that keeps a TEDx community engaged between larger annual or bi-annual events.
The TEDxCopenhagenSalon is an intimate and casual meet-up aimed to spark creative engagement amongst the local Copenhagen community. It's a gathering of curious minds, and a place to explore new ideas and ways of thinking.
The TEDxCopenhagenSalon will have TEDx talks, break out sessions, and show a couple of TED talks
- The event is on May 17th 2013 from 13-17. Doors open 12.30
- Afterwards there will be food and bar at favorable prices.
- The event is free - first come first serve.
- Sign-up is needed - no show fee 300 DKK.
- 240 people (including speakers, team, partners, volunteers).
fra IDA Young Professionals
- Webinar - Foran din egen computer/tablet/telefon
- tirsdag d. 22. maj kl. 16:00
- Ingeniørforeningen, IDA, København V
- fredag d. 25. maj kl. 13:00
- IDA Mødecenter, København V
- mandag d. 28. maj kl. 17:30
- Innovation House China Denmark
- tirsdag d. 29. maj kl. 16:00
- Biocenter, KU, København N
- onsdag d. 30. maj kl. 17:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.