The Future of China
Innovation Centre Denmark in Shanghai has a new advisor in the field of environment and energy. In September, she is in Denmark, which is a good opportunity to learn more about the future of China in the area of clean tech. The meeting is intended primarily for research environments and SMEs and will include the following areas:
1. The development of clean tech in China: Rapid growth driven by strong government support. The directional 12th five-year plan for the environmental technology industry will be discussed, including bioenergy, solar energy, water technology and energy-efficient technology.
2. Innovative research collaboration and business development opportunities within the clean tech industry most relevant for Danish entrepreneurs.
15.00-15.30 Coffee & cake
15.30-15.40 Welcome and introduction to the organizers of the after-work meeting by Team Leader Tine Hylleberg, Innovation Centre Denmark and Chairman Michael Fahlgren, IDA Self-employed Forum.
15.40-16.20 Presentation of cleantech in China – development and collaborations by Innovation Officer Yanyang Pan, ICDK in Shanghai
16.20-16.30 Questions and answers
Gratis arrangement i samarbejde med IDA Lederforum.
fra IDA Selvstændig
- Copenhagen Industries
- tirsdag d. 21. august kl. 16:00
- Acuity World, Holte
- mandag d. 27. august kl. 17:45
- IDA, København V
- onsdag d. 29. august kl. 17:00
- Djøfs Mødecenter, København K
- mandag d. 03. september kl. 17:00
- Ingeniørhuset i Aalborg, Aalborg
- onsdag d. 12. september kl. 16:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.