Virtual and Augmented Reality Workshop
The workshop aims to give the participants an insight into the emerging fields of Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR-AR), having a focus on discovering the opportunities and impacts of VR-AR technologies in nowadays digital society.
1. Introduction to Extended Reality:
- What is VR, AR, MR, XR?
2. Early XR history:
- VR from 1980 to 2000
- AR from 1980 to 2000
- The revolution of XR
3. State of the industry:
- Current technologies and domains
- Famous case studies and examples
- Available hardware, software, APIs and SDKs
- AR devices: Mobile and HMDs
4. Visometric – company presentation
- Introduction to real time rendering
- Static vs real time workflow
- Photorealistic VR – challenges and tips
5. Visometric product demo – Oculus Rift
- Try the Visometric apps in VR
- Q&A Session
6. Deep dive into AR - Mobile development in Unity:
- Marker-based vs markerless Augmented Reality
- Description of SDKs and APIs: Vuforia Architecture, ARCore
- Major ARCore components and functionality
- ARCore Eyetracking
- ARCore Environmental understanding
- ARCore light estimation
- ARCore components
7. 20 min interactive and creative challenge for the participants:
- Yielding a use case for AR
- How can technology as «AR» can improve our society and life
- What AR technology can be used?
Remember to be there 10 minutes before hand.
There will be a sandwich per person and drinks inkluded.
If you have any questions then contact:
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.