Virtual teambuilding – How best to do it
Leadership of distributed teams is a special challenge that not just calls for smart and well functioning IT meeting facilities. It also calls for a continuous effort to create that magic team factor that enables these people to create better solutions and more value than they could produce if they worked individually.
The team needs to build a culture where they get the best out of each other's competences and use their different perspectives as an asset.
Virtual teambuilding needs to be purpose-build and follow special principles to compensate for the lack of face-to-face communication – and it can be very powerful. At this seminar you will see examples of how to build teaming competences via a virtual workshop using a model of four team cultures.
- What are the challenges of creating the magic team factor in a virtual team?
- What is the special potential when the team is working distributed?
- The guiding principles for team leadership of virtual teams
- How to use the team culture as a lever for valuable team results
- Examples of virtual team building from different companies
- Inspiration to bring back and use in my company
Speaker: Elisabeth Plum
Join IDA Process network an get a discount on participation in meetings / courses
Membership IDA Process is free for IDA members, register here if you wish to join (remember you must be logged in ida.dk), select My Profile → Network and Subscriptions. Anyone can join IDA Process' newsletter for free, sign up here if you in future wish to receive IDA Process' newsletter.
Important information regarding personal data on participant lists
Your name, title and company will appear on the attendance list for this event. The participant list is available to the organizer and the other participants on the event itself, in the form of a physical participant list and online attendance list. In addition, at some events, name tags are provided, where your name, title and company appear. If you unsubscribe from the event, your information will not appear in the attendance list.
fra IDA Proces
- EY Huset, Aarhus C
- onsdag d. 24. oktober kl. 16:30
- IDA Mødecenter, København V
- torsdag d. 25. oktober kl. 16:45
- Studenterhus Aarhus, Aarhus C
- torsdag d. 25. oktober kl. 19:00
- DTU Skylab, Kongens Lyngby
- fredag d. 26. oktober kl. 16:30
- Teknologisk Institut, Taastrup
- mandag d. 29. oktober kl. 09:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.