Visit Airbus in Hamburg
The site in Hamburg is the largest Airbus site in Germany. On this tour, you will see the double-deck A380 aircraft, which is customized in Hamburg and finally delivered to the customer. The A380 is the world’s largest passenger plane, and it will be the final part of the tour.
Hamburg is the home of the A320 Family. Around half of Airbus’ annual production of A320 family aircraft are assembled, painted, and delivered to customers from all around the world in Hamburg (262 in 2015).
Program of the day:
Departure from AU Herning at 7.15 but please arrive between 7.00-7.10
Arrival at Airbus Hamburg where there will be served a sandwich before the tour, which is included in the price.
Guided tour between 12.50-15.20
Stop at Fleggaard
Expected arrival at AU Herning at 21.00
IDA member: 350,-
Student member: 280,-
Further information about the tour:
- NB! Please make sure you bring a valid passport with you. If you do not have a valid passport you will not be allowed to enter the Airbus plant. Driving licenses or other documents can ́t be accepted to entry the security area. Airbus requires a participants list before hand, and because of that we need the following information: first and last names as well as nationality, date of birth, place of birth, and address.
- The guided tour is in English.
- Minimum age for participants is 14 years old.
- Tours are not suitable for people in wheelchairs or people with mobility handicaps.
- Included in the price is the tour, transport, lunch and some breakfast.
Arrangementsansvarlig: Mette Knak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 20654186
fra Herning Afdeling, IDA Vestjylland
- Vincafé La Bohème, Herning
- onsdag d. 20. juni kl. 19:00
- Tivoli Friheden, Aarhus C
- lørdag d. 23. juni kl. 11:30
- Tangkrogen, Aarhus
- fredag d. 07. september kl. 13:00
- DAMRC, Herning
- tirsdag d. 11. september kl. 17:30
- Herning Kongrescenter, Herning
- torsdag d. 06. december kl. 19:30
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.