Workshop with SBI: Sustainability in the early design phases
The research institute of civil engineering (SBi) provides research based knowlegde that seek to improve the process of building and the environment around it.
At this workshop, conducted by Freja Nygaard Rasmussen, PhD student and consultant at SBi, the students will have their chance to hear about the early designphases and contribute with their ideas on questions such as
- How is sustainability in focus in the early designphases?
- To what extend are the decisions on design influenced by daylight, comfort, energyconsumption etc.?
- Are there any specific demands to sustainability that are left to other actors, and what can be learned from eachother?
16:30 – 16:40 - Welcome to the event
16:40 – 17:30
- Sustainability in general: What is it about and what initiatives are available to improve sustainable construction?
- Sustainability in the early designphases - What elements are used in practice?
Discussion on what elements you have experienced or integrated in your own work?
17:30 - 17:45 – Break
17:45 – 18:15
- Life cycle assessment (LCA) as example of a tool to quantify sustainability: What does LCA cover and what can it be used for in the design of a construction?
Discussion on which examples of LCA-tools you can think of
18:15 – 18:30 – Questions
The event will be in E.170!
Any questions regarding the event contact: email@example.com
fra Kurser for studerende
- IDA-huset , København V
- torsdag d. 31. oktober kl. 17:30
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.