Tour to Battery and fast charging installations
Medarrangører: IDA Mechanical, IDA Sjælland
During the tour you will learn about the grid integrated battery, Denmarks first EV fast chargers, intelligent building automation and flexible and low temperature district heating.
18:00 Sandwich and beverage
18.30 Vessel-to-Grid (V2G) - Challenges and Opportunities for the Grid DTU Power Lab
19:00 Tour to Battery and fast charging installations
This event is a part of Nordic Energy Experience, which is a partnership consisting of IDA Energy, EnergyLab Nordhavn, IDA, Association of Nordic Engineers, By & Havn and EnergyHub.
Shuttle boat to and from Nordhavn – free of charge
During the week of 21-25 May 2018 Nordic Energy Experience have rented a shuttle boat which will make sure our guests are transported to our events in Nordhavn in style.
The boat will depart from Kvæsthusbroen and will arrive at Murmanskgade in Nordhavn.
The boat is marked with a Nordic Energy Experience logo.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS EVENT?
Not a member of IDA or you don't have an user account?
2. Check your e-mail and locate the confirmation email. Press on the link to confirm your new account.
3. Create a password to your account.
4. Go back to this page and press "Tilmeld".
Do you need help for registration? Please contact Anne-Mette Bach firstname.lastname@example.org.
fra IDA Energi
- SE - Esbjerg, Esbjerg N
- onsdag d. 24. oktober kl. 17:00
- EY-Huset, Aarhus C.
- onsdag d. 31. oktober kl. 16:45
- IDA, København V
- torsdag d. 15. november kl. 09:30
- onsdag d. 21. november kl. 15:00
- Hotel Scandic Hvidovre, Hvidovre
- tirsdag d. 27. november kl. 08:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.