WASTE-TO-ENERGY – The CopenHill project /The integrated district heating system
Copenhagen’s state of the art waste-to-energy plant sets new standards for environmental performance, energy production and waste treatment. Innovative technology and architecture integrate to form a future in which waste-to-energy plants are welcomed in any backyard. We will have speakers from Amager Ressource Center (ARC), Rambøll & B&W Vølund.
14:00 Waste to Energy – The Amager Bakke Project
14.00-14.30 ARC tells about the company, motivation to build new facilities and requirements / expectations for the new plant – and the roof project. Morten Kramer Nielsen (Communication manager, ARC)
14.30-15.00 RAM tells about the project - the overall concept of high energy efficiency, environmental performance, resource recovery etc. Inger Anette Søndergaard, Head of Department, Rambøll)
15.00-15.30 BWV tells about the furnace / boiler delivery - Details about the furnace / boiler part and WtE as technology in the circular economy. Ole Hedegaard Madsen (Technology Director, B&W Vølund)
15.30-16.00 Refreshments and networking
Use also the opportunity to learn about IDA Energy Vision 2050 and the smart energy system, which can integrate renewable energy.
To be independent on fossil fuels in 2050 – the challenge is not to generate a lot of renewable energy, the challenge will be to use it in a smart and cost-effective way (Danish Energy Commission 2017)
16.00 The smart energy system for integrating renewable energy
16.00-16.20 IDA’s Energy Vision 2050, by Kenneth Hansen, Aalborg Universitet
16.20-16.40 District Energy in Denmark, by Kim Behnke, Danish District Heating Association
16.40-17.00 EU cases about Greater Copenhagen and Gram, by Anders Dyrelund, Rambøll
17.00-17.20 District energy in Copenhagen and Nordhavn living lab, by Kristian Honoré, HOFOR
17.30-18.00 Networking and refreshments
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS EVENT?
Not a member of IDA or you don't have an user account?
2. Check your e-mail and locate the confirmation email. Press on the link to confirm your new account.
3. Create a password to your account.
4. Go back to this page and press "Tilmeld".
Do you need help for registration? Please contact Anne-Mette Bach firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is a part of Nordic Energy Experience, which is a partnership consisting of IDA Energy, EnergyLab Nordhavn, IDA, Association of Nordic Engineers, By & Havn and EnergyHub.
Shuttle boat to and from Nordhavn – free of charge
During the week of 21-25 May 2018 Nordic Energy Experience have rented a shuttle boat which will make sure our guests are transported to our events in Nordhavn in style.
The boat will depart from Kvæsthusbroen and will arrive at Murmanskgade in Nordhavn.
The boat is marked with a Nordic Energy Experience logo.
- 1 Amager Bakke Morten Kramer Nielsen ARC.pdf
- 2 Amager Bakke Performance Inger Anette Søndergaard Ramboll.pdf
- 3 Copenhill a new standard Ole Hedegaard Madsen BW Vølund.pdf
- 4 IDAs Energy Vision 2050 Kenneth Hansen AAU.pdf
- 5 District Energy in Denmark Kim Behnke Danish District Heat Association.PDF
- 6 District Heating and Cooling Greater Copenhagen and Gram Anders Dyrelund Ramboll.pdf
- 7 District Heating and Cooling in Copenhagen Municipality Kristian Honore HOFOR.pdf
fra IDA Energi
- SE - Esbjerg, Esbjerg N
- onsdag d. 24. oktober kl. 17:00
- EY-Huset, Aarhus C.
- onsdag d. 31. oktober kl. 16:45
- IDA, København V
- torsdag d. 15. november kl. 09:30
- onsdag d. 21. november kl. 15:00
- Hotel Scandic Hvidovre, Hvidovre
- tirsdag d. 27. november kl. 08:00
Få højt specialiseret viden og rabat på arrangementer, som medlem af IDAs 40 fagtekniske netværk.